To complement your African studies course (Bachelor, Master) we recommend you study at least one semester at a University abroad. With some universities we have existing partnerships.
Before leaving for your studies abroad, go to your student advisor to sign a Learning Agreement between the Institute for African Studies and your host institution (ECTS-Learning Agreement). This is the condition for having ECTS-credit points gained abroad accredited at the University of Leipzig.
- Your studies abroad can be partly financed via Erasmus+, Promos or Auslands-BaföG.
- For further information see KISS Datenbank and the International Centre (AAA) of the University of Leipzig.
- Addis Ababa University (Addis Ababa)
- Sciences Po Bordeaux (Bordeaux)
- University of Cagliari (Cagliari)
- University of Copenhagen (Copenhagen)
- University of Dar es Salaam (Dar es Salaam)
- University of Ibadan (Ibadan)
- University Institute of Lisbon (Lisbon)
- Universidade Eduardo Mondlane (Maputo)
- University of Naples L'Orientale (Napoli)
- Université de Paris (Paris)
- Roskilde University (Roskilde)
- Stellenbosch University (Stellenbosch)
- University of Warsaw (Warschau)
- Universität Wien (Wien)
- Université de Yaoundé II (Yaoundé)